Hahaha... me know me sounds a bit drama, but during these months of stress, trouble, problem, me just received a sms from wifey, informing me her return flight tix is confirmed!!! (Just for reminders... those stress, trouble, problem are still ongoing, not resolve:p) BUT knowing I will get to see my wifey in a few weeks time, also gives me the boost!!!
Although her stay over in Sg will be just for 2 weeks but I suppose it good enough. Better than nothing:)
My first good news in a very long while and temporarily kept those headaches behind me for a short while, I am easily contented:)
Although her stay over in Sg will be just for 2 weeks but I suppose it good enough. Better than nothing:)
My first good news in a very long while and temporarily kept those headaches behind me for a short while, I am easily contented:)
No comments:
Post a Comment