Friday, March 20, 2009

Back online


Just realised it had been more than a month since I last updated here... The long absence was partially due to the fact that I was pretty tied up with works back there and also my 2 weeks "vacation" back at home.

Though I have always complain about how things are back home, but nothing beats the feeling back home, together with wifey. This trip back was more for getting our wedding thingy set in place, such as getting the bridal package, administration & logistics stuffs, etc, etc. And it seems like a long long list. AND in 2 days time, wifey will be back on her flight to USA once more. Only to return.... God knows when:)

During these 2 weeks, we have find opportunities to meet up our friends and colleagues as well, so meaning makan time!!! And sadly I have put a bit of weight and extra inches round the waist:p But it okay, since in a few days time, I will return to work so pretty confident that these would reduce eventually. Not by choice though:)

I recalled my first day back and met up with colleagues, all (but 2) were surprise of my presence. Interestingly, some individual actually "invited" me to discuss my reason of being back. Sigh... it not a case of being concern about my return but feels more like being KPO:p During this 2 weeks, I have also "constantly" at work, but honestly, I have sort of lax a bit bit. But whatever the case, always great to be back in Singapore.

No comments: