Monday, March 23, 2009

Lousy Sunday....

Yesterday, my wifey went back to USA. The early morning din start off on a right note but eventually turn out to be ok lah. Though I could have avoid it:p Any way... it over liow, so looking forward to her next return.

This is not the first time that we are apart from each other, however the feeling of loneliness din get any easier. In fact, it got tougher to be away from her once more. Not trying to be mushy but I really miss my wifey:) I was sort of feeling lost when I gone back to our home, not knowing what to do. End up, I was lazing around at home, doing nothing, trying to zzz NOT catching up the rest but more like trying to kill time.

Sadly, the intended zzz did not materialize as per plan so lazing on the bed, looking at the ceiling, waiting for time to pass. Such agony.... Indeed time is relative. When one enjoy it, time flies. That exactly how it feels over the past two weeks. But a single day yesterday was such a drag.

Having a tough time starting off my engine this morning. Went to office, intended to make a trip to Batam but due to unforeseen circumstance, the trip had been postponed to tomorrow. So it gonna be a very pack itinerary tomorrow since my return flight will be tomorrow night.

Wondering how it gonna be like when I am back in Dubai on Wednesday.

No comments: