Every Sunday, I look forward for the weekend to come; then comes Saturday, I'm so glad another weekend is gone. Sounds weird??? Maybe:) But it just my way to see things on the positive side cos with every weekend over, it means another week shorter to my return:)
Today is a pretty uneventful day, beside going to vessel for jalan jalan and makan, not much is achieved today. Unless I include the number of email corresponds with colleagues:p Otherwise, it had been a rather peaceful day (Hope it similar every weekend:p)
These days, I have learnt to keep myself busy over the weekend, apart from work. Meeting up some new found friends and colleagues for makan and also driving around, exploring this place. So I guess it will not just about 7 days work liow, time to start pampering myself a bit bit:p
With a new working week starting tomorrow, maybe I can start making plan for a trip down south next weekend since a colleague of mine was telling me about some nice place over there:) This would pretty much keep me occupy through the weekend as well, hopefully some nice scenics and though not into shopping, but dun mind to check out those places as well:p
Wish the next weekend comes soon:)
Today is a pretty uneventful day, beside going to vessel for jalan jalan and makan, not much is achieved today. Unless I include the number of email corresponds with colleagues:p Otherwise, it had been a rather peaceful day (Hope it similar every weekend:p)
These days, I have learnt to keep myself busy over the weekend, apart from work. Meeting up some new found friends and colleagues for makan and also driving around, exploring this place. So I guess it will not just about 7 days work liow, time to start pampering myself a bit bit:p
With a new working week starting tomorrow, maybe I can start making plan for a trip down south next weekend since a colleague of mine was telling me about some nice place over there:) This would pretty much keep me occupy through the weekend as well, hopefully some nice scenics and though not into shopping, but dun mind to check out those places as well:p
Wish the next weekend comes soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment