Friday, April 24, 2009

"Lazy" Friday

Lately, I noticed I am getting more relax for my Friday routine:p Not like there is nothing to do but I am just taking a more slower approach.

Did my own cooking and intended to clean the house but since I started the day pretty late (about 8+am ) and having to meet up Rohit for lunch, so my apartment cleaning kena "menempel", so will have to continue when I gets back later:)

Today, went explore around a bit and come across The Dubai Outlet Mall, something resemble the Premium Outlet in USA, except that this is a much smaller scale. Somehow it relatively quiet here for a weekend, not sure if it the recession that "stops" people from coming here:) Anyway, this is a pretty adhoc decision that I went shopping, but I still managed to pamper myself with an Everton Training Kit at 50AED, not a bad deal. And I saw a pair of track shoe, similar to the one I got from USA 6months back and it is selling at 90AED (US$25) only!!! sigh...

Of cos, after this shopping, back to office and went onboard the vessel for jalan jalan and BBQing!!! Loves this sort of weekend:)

No comments: