Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ARHHHH!!!!!

Started my day on a pretty wrong note, first wif my guys comes up with some really lame excuses for certain that is not done (resulted vessel offhired). Then my suppose Fried Bee Hoon turn out pretty disastrous, though still edible:p And in order not to waste food, it will remains to be my lunch and dinner for the day.

Through the morning, get pretty pissed off with some ppl!!! I just can't comprehend why is it that everything have to ask me to follow up!!!

Yes, it a defect!!! Your guy is on the ground so he can go inform my guys to follow up lah. Why is there a need to call you then u inform me and I go ask me my guy to do it. STUPID no brainer procedure especially when your guy is together with him onboard the vessel. Bloody waste of time!!!!

Then in the afternoon, just because we don't have an Ops department, that doesn't me my guys need to carry out the Off/On Hire survey!!! P even commented that we ought to tighten up this process!!!! WTF… We are technical, not Ops. Not trying to draw lines but it seems like we have been taken for granted that it becomes our TOR as well.

Also once again, our department has to collect spares just because the supplier do not do delivery and "our" driver is occupied sending crew to elsewhere. Just wonder what other TOR do I have to take up.

The ONLY positive thing for the day, me called up wifey to chat and enquired TWO very important questions... The first being.... (for me to know only) and second.. how to prepare the fried bee hoon. Hahaha... not many sane mind would make an oversea call to ask for recipe and at late night as well (on her side already close to 11pm). So I guess I am insane by now:)

No comments: