Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interesting Characters

Been here for more than a year liow and working together with some really interesting characters all these whiles, I have made some interesting observation on 2 of my interesting colleagues here....

A... Someone who is always on the phone. Initially, I thought the magnitude of those matters would warrant such long discussion, only to realize that the content on his part would keep repeats, repeats... and more repeats, sounds like a broken records. I am not being eavesdropping but since we sit in the same office so unless I put on my earplug, of cos I hear everything:p

Another interesting features... he would goes talk about all sort of unrelated matter (maybe trying to set as background info) to begin our discussions and that is bloody waste of my time. In the beginning, I thought it ok since he want to share more info, but as it becomes a bit annoying and really got on my nerves liow. These days, I feel that I have been pretty rude cos I would usually cut short the discussion, by telling him things like... "Does this concern me??? if not, cut it short and tell me what I need to know" or "What exactly you trying to say??? So tell me what u want from me!!!" Heehee....

C... A fiery character!!! 90% of the time when C is on the phone, there sure is some blasting session. So much so that another colleague of mine, R, will usually close the door so to minimize the noise pollution:p I personally never understand the need for these blasting and was told NOT to teach C how the job to be done. But whenever I requested something, need to source for it, instead of the support from her department, I have to provide ALL necessary information of the supplier and tell C where to look for them, who to look for... etc, etc. So first, dun want me to teach the department what to do on the other hand, minimum support and require our end to follow up for them instead. Today even best... when I commented the supplier quoted is too expensive, the replied mail was.. "You proceed to source yourself for cheaper option" Hahaha... GREAT SUPPORT

Well.... what you read above are just tip of the iceberg and din want to whine too much about it. Just "enjoy" and learn to live with it:)

No comments: