Friday, April 3, 2009

Month End Chaos

Hahaha... once again, me came out alive after another round of month end chaos:p The usual lots of reporting and update of data, though to date, not totally completed but at least the main stuff had been submitted to boss liow. So right now, can focus on other stuff.

The good thing is that, this time round, at least with my tech supt overseeing the daily technical matters, it does allows me a bit of breathing spares to chase after other guys for raw data and thereafter compilation. Must say he had been a pretty good help for me SO FAR. But of cos, no man is perfect. He have his flaws too... and one of the main thing is his temper. So every now and then, gotta remind him and in a way, chill him off a bit bit. But I guess, at the end of the day, it the output that counts, and sure hope he can be around for a long while, preferably even after I'm gone.

This week, cos of the chaos my diet had went a bit haywires. Not like I have a fantastic diet control though I intend to have one BUT it really bad since Sunday... no self cooked food but instead 2 meals of BK, 2 meals of KFC and 3 meals of instant noodles. These are just lunch & dinner (usually very late night) while I had skipped a couple of dinners as well. Coupled with my intended workout session halted cos of work & gym closure. My target of a decent shape had hit badly. NEXT WEEK MUST GO GYM LIOW!!!!

To wifey...
And in case you forgot our agreed target, that is, 38" pectoral, 20" bicep/triceps combine and deltoid to match the arm AND finally possibly 30~32" abs (will try remove I-TA-LY):p

No comments: