Yesterday, someone visited to our office here and they were chatting with a colleague of mine. Well, all the small talks and stuff, nothing really too much of my concern. Interestingly, their talks did not end on a "friendly", though not outright argument but could sense the tak-shiokness of my colleague here:p
It all started with all the talks about office politics was behind certain movement, decisions and blar, blar, blar.... Repeatedly claim he is not interested into these politics thingy but yet what all these talks about then???
Just in case I got a wrong interpretation of Office Politics, so me went check out Wiki.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_politics
Well, after reading that pretty short definition, I am sure he is in it all the while:p
It all started with all the talks about office politics was behind certain movement, decisions and blar, blar, blar.... Repeatedly claim he is not interested into these politics thingy but yet what all these talks about then???
Just in case I got a wrong interpretation of Office Politics, so me went check out Wiki.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_politics
Well, after reading that pretty short definition, I am sure he is in it all the while:p
No comments:
Post a Comment