Due to some "foreseeable" circumstance, my intended trip down south was forced to cancel. Instead, I had travelled to the east to meet up the yard and discussion and subsequently, my guys as well. Basically, I have spend the entire day in Fujairah sorting out some stuffs. Only to depart from there at about 3+ and made my way back to office, to meet up a contractor at 6:30pm. Surprising this particular contractor is very "On the bola", insisting to meet up with me to iron out some details of the jobs he is about to carry out.
This particular job had been dragging for ages, or to be precise... 9 months. All these delays because of some really weird arrangement when they build the infrastructure. So end up, after 9 months of mails "ding-donging", enquiries after enquiries, repeated submission of plans that got rejected, finally I got the key to an alternative location, so meaning will need to forgo the original location:) Not too drastic a change so now could hope all the administration processes could be shortened.
BUT at the back of my mind, I seriously doubt so because....:p
This particular job had been dragging for ages, or to be precise... 9 months. All these delays because of some really weird arrangement when they build the infrastructure. So end up, after 9 months of mails "ding-donging", enquiries after enquiries, repeated submission of plans that got rejected, finally I got the key to an alternative location, so meaning will need to forgo the original location:) Not too drastic a change so now could hope all the administration processes could be shortened.
BUT at the back of my mind, I seriously doubt so because....:p
No comments:
Post a Comment