Tuesday, May 5, 2009

90/10 Theory

Some times back, wifey commented that me seem to be getting more short fused these days. Though no idea why but since she highlighted liow, so must try to improve a bit bit. Not because she says so but I suppose for my own personal benefits and well-being, no harm try to be cool.

Then recently, came across a forwarded mail from friend, citing about this 90/10 theory. It highlights the cause and effect of these matters is always based on our decision at that point of time. While 10% of the matter is beyond our control but the remaining 90% of it depends on how we react to this 10% matter. I am not going too much details into this but the point is keeping a calm mind and react positively to these situation, will allow us to make sound decision and stays out of trouble.

Of cos, these are easier say than done but No Pain, No Gain. So I guess I will just continue to try working on my temper:)

Side Note: there is another 90/10 theory tat I know, will update next time.

No comments: