Wow.... today was nothing but hectic. Running across the state a couple of time, double up as driver once more (because our designated driver is off for the day, just because he "work" till 3am), then do crewing stuff, purchasing stuff and also admin thingy. Hahaha....
All these because the PIC is oversea right now and the assistant here almost broke down today again. So not wanting to over stress her and getting the vessel out as my priority, so just gotta do all these stuff. Of course, I can't run everything by myself, so to be honest, my tech supt have been helpful and pretty resourceful too. I don't think I would be able to get these done or at least I would not have thought of it at all. So kinda appreciate that he can really help me out.
But I think the next thing to highlight is possibly the removal of this designated driver. Full of shit and nonsense, simply a lazy fellow who is so self centered and just know when to wayang. Best dialogue of the day, over our tele-conversation, he even indicated that I am not his boss so I cannot tell him what to do. Hahaha... interestingly, I did not blow up at him at all. Throughout the conversation, I have just nicely, calmly talk to him, even after all those comments. Well... I may not be his boss, but I think I will need to show him a bit of color soon:)
I am EVIL!!!
All these because the PIC is oversea right now and the assistant here almost broke down today again. So not wanting to over stress her and getting the vessel out as my priority, so just gotta do all these stuff. Of course, I can't run everything by myself, so to be honest, my tech supt have been helpful and pretty resourceful too. I don't think I would be able to get these done or at least I would not have thought of it at all. So kinda appreciate that he can really help me out.
But I think the next thing to highlight is possibly the removal of this designated driver. Full of shit and nonsense, simply a lazy fellow who is so self centered and just know when to wayang. Best dialogue of the day, over our tele-conversation, he even indicated that I am not his boss so I cannot tell him what to do. Hahaha... interestingly, I did not blow up at him at all. Throughout the conversation, I have just nicely, calmly talk to him, even after all those comments. Well... I may not be his boss, but I think I will need to show him a bit of color soon:)
I am EVIL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment