Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another day in this land of sunshine (too much though)

Been here for more than a week and I am fast becoming either a roasted or steamed beef. The daily exposure under the merciless sunshine is just one element I am enduring and next is the temperature, coupled with the humidity in the engine room is another.

Yesterday, the ambience temperature hit the high of 48 deg.C, and I am walking around in the yard, from vessel to vessel, "enjoying" the sun tan. Climbing up & down the vessels, into tanks and engine room "enjoying" a steam session. ARHHHH...... Shag out liow!!!!

Maybe age is catching up or my fitness level is falling, cos my knee is giving me problem again. At least not yet to the point of limping but it just getting a bit bit uncomfy when going up and down the ladders/stairs.

Over the past 1 week, I have learnt a bit about things happening here, so before I return I must better work out some stuff for my guys here to tidy up and tighten up a bit bit.

For once, I long to "return" to Dubai soon:p

No comments: