It is always interesting to see how ppl drives in other parts of the world. While I always complain how my home country ppl drives, I can also appreciate how "well manner" we are as well.
Been to US during my holiday, though for a month, I must admit the driving habit and etiquette is something we can learn a lot from them. This is definitely the positive image of driving.
Then having stayed in UAE for slightly more than a year, I have all the while been whining about the way ppl drives, basically how reckless they can be. But over here, only a week time, I have seen more outrageous driving habit.
Over here, on the left shoulder though not exactly sure what is the purpose but the way the drivers here abuse it as an high speed over taking "lane". Mind you, the shoulder isn't exactly very spacious, so they would usually "force" the guy in front to give way and squeeze through it.
So what if the guy in front chose not to give way??? Well, I saw how it was settled today. The car behind actually go to the other side and crash the car's aft sideward!!! This is crazy!!!! So obviously both cars cause the accident and stop there at instance. By then, my car had passed them. And according to my guys, this is at time, a common sight.
Conclusion... I am not suitable to drive here:p
Been to US during my holiday, though for a month, I must admit the driving habit and etiquette is something we can learn a lot from them. This is definitely the positive image of driving.
Then having stayed in UAE for slightly more than a year, I have all the while been whining about the way ppl drives, basically how reckless they can be. But over here, only a week time, I have seen more outrageous driving habit.
Over here, on the left shoulder though not exactly sure what is the purpose but the way the drivers here abuse it as an high speed over taking "lane". Mind you, the shoulder isn't exactly very spacious, so they would usually "force" the guy in front to give way and squeeze through it.
So what if the guy in front chose not to give way??? Well, I saw how it was settled today. The car behind actually go to the other side and crash the car's aft sideward!!! This is crazy!!!! So obviously both cars cause the accident and stop there at instance. By then, my car had passed them. And according to my guys, this is at time, a common sight.
Conclusion... I am not suitable to drive here:p
No comments:
Post a Comment