This is the motto of Red Cross, translate it... "Amidst War, Charity" and if I could remember correctly it Red Cross Day today.
I remembered back when I was in Secondary school... On this day, all the Red Cross Youth member will have to wear their uniform through the day, in class as well. Then for the daily flag raising and lowering ceremony, they will be the one command the parade. Apart from these, there isn't any significant activity for the members on the day.
Some friends would be surprise to learnt that I was a Red Cross member, considering I am not exactly the gentle nor caring guy:p And to some, I am a monster:p In fact, I was quite an active member from my secondary school studies till towards the end of my Poly studies. However forced by circumstances to give up simply because there isn't much free time available then.
How I started Red Cross as my ECA, I also forgot... maybe the gals in there?:p Or maybe just wanna find something to keep me occupy on a Saturday every week:)
P.S.: Maybe to add more element of surprise, I was a First Aid Instructor as well:p
I remembered back when I was in Secondary school... On this day, all the Red Cross Youth member will have to wear their uniform through the day, in class as well. Then for the daily flag raising and lowering ceremony, they will be the one command the parade. Apart from these, there isn't any significant activity for the members on the day.
Some friends would be surprise to learnt that I was a Red Cross member, considering I am not exactly the gentle nor caring guy:p And to some, I am a monster:p In fact, I was quite an active member from my secondary school studies till towards the end of my Poly studies. However forced by circumstances to give up simply because there isn't much free time available then.
How I started Red Cross as my ECA, I also forgot... maybe the gals in there?:p Or maybe just wanna find something to keep me occupy on a Saturday every week:)
P.S.: Maybe to add more element of surprise, I was a First Aid Instructor as well:p
No comments:
Post a Comment