Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunday Blues...

One of the highlight for the day is my younger bro got married today and it happens to coincide with Mother's Day as well. And since I am not around so just call them in my early morning to start my day. So this did not give me the blues.

Then started off my working routine on a very busy note and with all sort of happenings. Well, I guess it just part of my routine these days anyway:) And this sure had given me lot of blues!!!

I mean my guys somehow just could not follows instruction and there are so many outstanding things that I need to close out. The guys are just simply too slow to get things really moving. Now boss in Singapore is pushing me to get things straighten out! Sian liow lah...

Then another highlight... boss been pushing me to get a boat ready even after I highlighted a possible delay since there are some other issue that is beyond our control. And true enough, the delivery eventually could not take place, end up I am the one to call the potential to inform him of this bad news. Throughout the day, I have been chasing and getting this issue highlighted to our new Ops Manager and to boss. I even propose to them to inform potential earlier but claimed that they will sort it out. But only till 7+pm, that they "asked" me to call and inform the potential. Sigh... putting a Technical Manager to the front line and get shot!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!

The entire Sunday routine isn't too pleasant so just hope my Monday would be slight better off.

No comments: