Been a working class employee for a very long time liow, and over the years I would always try to make it a point to go tour annually, especially when I wasn't attached then. And also due to the nature of the my job, I would require to fly oversea very often.
So comparing myself with the rest of my family and even my wifey, I have taken plane as my mode of transport has a much higher frequency. However, today I just realized something....
I have NOT been to any place where there is snow!!! Living in Singapore, snowing is impossible (at least for now, unless some drastic climate change:p) So I have always long for a snowy tour and Hokkaido is at the top of my dream destination. This is one place I would love to be there at least once in my lifetime. Mainly for the potential pretty Japs babe, Sapporo beer, hot spring, natural snowy scenic... piece all these together in one place:p WOW!!!
And looking around me, I realized ALL my family members & wifey had been to these snowy places liow and shared their snow experience!!! me so jealous!!!
Younger bro went to Korea first to experience it with gf for the skiing fun. Then recently, my mum and sis, together with my youngest bro & his gf went jalan jalan in the rich cultural city of Harbin. And lastly, wifey went to Colorado with her frnds for the hot spring and snow skiing too!!! Arhhh.... All these are the things I wanna do and all of them had experienced it liow.
Right now, must pan out a possible schedule to go for a trip to Hokkaido... real sooooooon... Even it means I am there alone:p
So comparing myself with the rest of my family and even my wifey, I have taken plane as my mode of transport has a much higher frequency. However, today I just realized something....
I have NOT been to any place where there is snow!!! Living in Singapore, snowing is impossible (at least for now, unless some drastic climate change:p) So I have always long for a snowy tour and Hokkaido is at the top of my dream destination. This is one place I would love to be there at least once in my lifetime. Mainly for the potential pretty Japs babe, Sapporo beer, hot spring, natural snowy scenic... piece all these together in one place:p WOW!!!
And looking around me, I realized ALL my family members & wifey had been to these snowy places liow and shared their snow experience!!! me so jealous!!!
Younger bro went to Korea first to experience it with gf for the skiing fun. Then recently, my mum and sis, together with my youngest bro & his gf went jalan jalan in the rich cultural city of Harbin. And lastly, wifey went to Colorado with her frnds for the hot spring and snow skiing too!!! Arhhh.... All these are the things I wanna do and all of them had experienced it liow.
Right now, must pan out a possible schedule to go for a trip to Hokkaido... real sooooooon... Even it means I am there alone:p
No comments:
Post a Comment