Recently, I am feeling a bit bit weird physically and mentally as well. I have not been zzz well at all. While I do goes to bed at midnight but throughout the night, my mind is pretty alert all the while. I know this is just stress and am sure I can get a hang of it.
In addition to that, I just feel tired easily. It like I just don't have the extra energy or push factor to bring me through the day. Nothing to look forward to, though the only work related thing I do look forward to is to push out the vessel sooner rather than later.
Right now, I feel like I am standing over a cliff, moving another step closer to the edge and feeling the urge to take the plunge, maybe not by choice though. At the same time, afraid for the worst!!!
Must remains strong, I tell myself:) ENDURE~~~~
Saturday, May 30, 2009
A step closer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment