Today marked the 2nd year where I signed my riches, freedom & life away to my wifey. Hahaha.... upon seeing this, wifey gonna kill me liow:p But the truth is me just trying to be a bit drama only:p Cos in the first place....
Freedom... I have never been restricted to much of the things I chose to do, either going out with frnds (females included) or doing some things I would rather do it myself, wifey never really stops me or hold me back. So I do have a lot of personal spaces:)
Riches... well, simply put at this perspective, me never been feeling loaded and when we started off, me just a poor guy, trying to makes end meet. So since I started off been a poor chap and now just been slightly decent. So instead of signing that riches away, I gain it instead:p
Life... Before marriage, I live a life where I enjoy it just by myself. Having gotten into marriage since, it a new life reborn for myself. Though we have not been regularly together due to our separate work commitment but the presence could still be felt even when we are miles apart.
Happy 2nd Anniversary, wifey:)
Freedom... I have never been restricted to much of the things I chose to do, either going out with frnds (females included) or doing some things I would rather do it myself, wifey never really stops me or hold me back. So I do have a lot of personal spaces:)
Riches... well, simply put at this perspective, me never been feeling loaded and when we started off, me just a poor guy, trying to makes end meet. So since I started off been a poor chap and now just been slightly decent. So instead of signing that riches away, I gain it instead:p
Life... Before marriage, I live a life where I enjoy it just by myself. Having gotten into marriage since, it a new life reborn for myself. Though we have not been regularly together due to our separate work commitment but the presence could still be felt even when we are miles apart.
Happy 2nd Anniversary, wifey:)
No comments:
Post a Comment