Recently, came across an entertainment news article, reported 1 particular celebrity (not MJ), had been through some thoughts. Coincidentally, these were the same thoughts I had some times back and it had been defined as dangerous. Though that celebrity had changed since, but don’t think I had yet.
Hmmm.... better re-focus myself and re-align myself back on track before I got worse.
Just a sidenote: No one is indispensable so we can be easily replaced anytime, anyone. The world will not stop turning if one individual chose to make the decision:)
Another sidenote: wifey not available to chat on Sat, so gives me an excuse to go smuggling liow:p
Hmmm.... better re-focus myself and re-align myself back on track before I got worse.
Just a sidenote: No one is indispensable so we can be easily replaced anytime, anyone. The world will not stop turning if one individual chose to make the decision:)
Another sidenote: wifey not available to chat on Sat, so gives me an excuse to go smuggling liow:p
No comments:
Post a Comment