Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 weeks~~~

In the coming 4 weekends, I will have minimum (or zero) chance to chat with wifey online liow as she will be busy wif her works and to "foresake" the hubby:p And also my 10% will be returning to Aust this weekend, so meaning it either I start looking around for my alternative 10% or I will just hang around like a lonely soul:(

hahahha.... drama lah. In fact, I have been going through a few weekends without chat with wifey liow, so no problem lah. Since I still get to chat with some of my frnds and works been keeping me occupied as well, so dun think it will impact me tat bad. Of cos, will still miss the chat but dun think it gonna kill me in any way:)

On another note, just received a "bad" news from a frnd during a chat recently. Having attached for 10yrs, included married for 2yrs but upon his recent return from his 6 months oversea deployment had found his wifey had an affair with another guy (for about 4 weeks liow). So sad for him, it like a case of... Out of Sight, Out of Mind? Or ladies these days need a lot of attention?

Scary~~~

No comments: