Everyday is always so happening and due to all these happenings, time really flies... Good & Bad.
Good... cos that mean I am 1 day closer to our intended home trip in Sep.
Bad... cos I have 1 day where I could not achieve many things.
These days things been going on so fast, at times I feel damn exhausted. So much to do but so little time for all. Good thing, my tech boss & a pretty gal is coming to town soon. Am so looking forward to their arrival, not just mainly for the morale support and assistance but I HOPE my PSP can be ready for re-delivery by then. And bonus... Chel had downloaded some movies for me, so that will keep me pretty much entertain, hopefully till my return:)
Will try to update here as regularly as possible, mainly cos no chance to chat with wifey, so have to use this mean to update her of my where about & happening. Especially I do not call her on a daily basis, unlike someone I heard is doing that;p
Countdown.... approx 70 days to go:)
Good... cos that mean I am 1 day closer to our intended home trip in Sep.
Bad... cos I have 1 day where I could not achieve many things.
These days things been going on so fast, at times I feel damn exhausted. So much to do but so little time for all. Good thing, my tech boss & a pretty gal is coming to town soon. Am so looking forward to their arrival, not just mainly for the morale support and assistance but I HOPE my PSP can be ready for re-delivery by then. And bonus... Chel had downloaded some movies for me, so that will keep me pretty much entertain, hopefully till my return:)
Will try to update here as regularly as possible, mainly cos no chance to chat with wifey, so have to use this mean to update her of my where about & happening. Especially I do not call her on a daily basis, unlike someone I heard is doing that;p
Countdown.... approx 70 days to go:)
No comments:
Post a Comment