The invention of email, with the intent to improve our efficiency and lifestyle but somehow had gone the other way.
These days, ppl seldom calls to each others instead we rely a lot on emailing. In a way, it also to serve as an evidence to tell the whole world that they are working:p Because, every now and then, I will receive some mails that Cc to the world, asking me to do certain stuff. Even if I replies to the sender only, but when replied back, again...to the whole world. Why waste the server spaces when only some particular individuals need to be involve. Like my case, I have frequently receives email that I was wondering why it comes to me. Not like I need to know when is some crew flying to where. What is their salary? But of cos, some time, these mails come with a hidden agenda. Many a time, when some I thought not related to me matter will suddenly becomes my problem!!!:)
Then another situation, when things could be done via a phone call, and individual can start to moves around or settling paperwork. Instead, these days, we are sitting in front of our computer, apart from doing paper work. We are constantly replying to emails. Wondering how do business people work in the past. They dun have email. It always about making a call and get things fix. Mutual trust are there. These days, emails just build a barrier between peoples. Phone calls will no longer get things done. Instead, you must write a mail to others and tell the whole world you are working:) Whether the things moves or not, when question,
The answer will be... "I send email to them already!!":p
Not necessary to quote examples but at times, I am just so overwhelm with all these mails flying around when I thought a simple phone call would do the trick. Although, even after that phone call, will still need to write a mail. So wondering if we have really improve our life and efficiency:p
The beauty of emails technology.
These days, ppl seldom calls to each others instead we rely a lot on emailing. In a way, it also to serve as an evidence to tell the whole world that they are working:p Because, every now and then, I will receive some mails that Cc to the world, asking me to do certain stuff. Even if I replies to the sender only, but when replied back, again...to the whole world. Why waste the server spaces when only some particular individuals need to be involve. Like my case, I have frequently receives email that I was wondering why it comes to me. Not like I need to know when is some crew flying to where. What is their salary? But of cos, some time, these mails come with a hidden agenda. Many a time, when some I thought not related to me matter will suddenly becomes my problem!!!:)
Then another situation, when things could be done via a phone call, and individual can start to moves around or settling paperwork. Instead, these days, we are sitting in front of our computer, apart from doing paper work. We are constantly replying to emails. Wondering how do business people work in the past. They dun have email. It always about making a call and get things fix. Mutual trust are there. These days, emails just build a barrier between peoples. Phone calls will no longer get things done. Instead, you must write a mail to others and tell the whole world you are working:) Whether the things moves or not, when question,
The answer will be... "I send email to them already!!":p
Not necessary to quote examples but at times, I am just so overwhelm with all these mails flying around when I thought a simple phone call would do the trick. Although, even after that phone call, will still need to write a mail. So wondering if we have really improve our life and efficiency:p
The beauty of emails technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment