Friday, July 17, 2009

Nutty Case

On the work front, the usual mad rush and surprises from my guys. So in a way, I am getting used to it liow. These days, been driving average 350km on a daily basis, think my car have been seriously abused by me. & I am also abusing my health as well, this ought to change fast. Still need to look more charming for the coming Sep (Since I am already handsome liow:p)

With these mad rushes, my car had been fully equipped with all necessary items, allowing me to zzz about anywhere. In my car, I have a sleeping bag & pillow, an extra set of clothing plus toiletries. Also I had recently bought a car charger for my BB and laptop. Hahaha... so right now, I have a mobile office (less the network though). These are useful stuff especially when I do at time chose to zzz in office since traveling another 50km could be quite a challenge when sleepy. I think I'm nuts lah!!!:D

Side note: Just received a call from Jac, it had been officially declared that my PSP is dead. It could not be revived since some particular key component is gone. Sigh.... But lucky thing, can still depends on Chel & Erik:)

No comments: