Coming Sunday is a government holiday, though I personally not exactly sure what holiday it is, so meaning this week it a long weekend for most of the people. And as usual, due to some vessel requirement, this so called long weekend does not exactly apply to me since I will need to attend to her tomorrow on Sunday.
Started my wkend (Fri) with a long drive down south to attend to a vessel and prep the boat for some upcoming activities but only managed to clear some of these shits cos new surprises always pop up from, courtesy of the guys. But I still managed to leave the place at about 6+ and got back pretty "early". So spend some times, intend to prep some dishes for my makan today (Sat). First was the steaming of emperor chicken, that took me 3hours to do so and end result is always satisfying. By the time I'm done with this dish, it 11+ liow, no mood for anything more so... pack up and went knock out!!!
And with the previous night half done effort, me got up early and get myself "Samba mix fried rice", another excellent dish. Just the way I like it. So end up, me came into the office only about 10+ instead of driving 200km down south again. For info… this two combinations of emperor chkn & samba fried rice was fantastic, and it just made my day:)
Started my wkend (Fri) with a long drive down south to attend to a vessel and prep the boat for some upcoming activities but only managed to clear some of these shits cos new surprises always pop up from, courtesy of the guys. But I still managed to leave the place at about 6+ and got back pretty "early". So spend some times, intend to prep some dishes for my makan today (Sat). First was the steaming of emperor chicken, that took me 3hours to do so and end result is always satisfying. By the time I'm done with this dish, it 11+ liow, no mood for anything more so... pack up and went knock out!!!
And with the previous night half done effort, me got up early and get myself "Samba mix fried rice", another excellent dish. Just the way I like it. So end up, me came into the office only about 10+ instead of driving 200km down south again. For info… this two combinations of emperor chkn & samba fried rice was fantastic, and it just made my day:)
Samba fried rice... too bad no pix of emperor chkn:)
Random Stuff (RS): It getting tough not to rant about certain things that it going on but I am still enduring it:p
Random Picture: Driving through the sand storm last night where visibility is pretty shitty:)
No comments:
Post a Comment