Friday, July 24, 2009

Same old excuses

I have been hearing the same old excuses over and over again like an old record player, especially whenever some thing goes wrong. I mean why can't one own up it a mistake but insisting it others people at fault? Usually, I will hear ppl telling me, cos of tat individual, this things screw up. Or that fellow not up to mark tat why this fail. Things can't complete in time cos that guy screw it up.

Are they blinded by their own ego? In denial of their limited capacity? Or refusal to acknowledge poor planning.

WHY???

I have not taken any action to date but soon some things will be done, or rather have to be done sooner rather than later. Maybe b4 boss take action upon me (something I sorta dun mind:p)
Especially after what had happened today, I was telling my colleague I will need to update my CV soon:p

No comments: