Monday, July 27, 2009

Not too good a start...

Since wifey is on her way to NYC, for her well deserved break, and me would not be able to chat with her for the next couple of weeks, so kinda sian sian liow.

Then on the work front, things din get too positive. My initial completion plan of the engine repair had long overdue, but what I've been hearing are excuses after excuses, BS after BS, and now interestingly, it develops into accusation, citing possible sabotage!!! Now, this is getting serious!!! Who's right, who's wrong??? How to determine???

These days, his words doesn't hold much weight, as I have to discount 90% of what was told to me since 90% of the time that what was promised, could not be delivered. This has sorta affected me as well, so I damn sian too.

Trying to look on the bright side, boss from Sg will be coming over here tomorrow (or rather tonight), so will bring him to see various vessels and our guys. Possibly get my boss to assess this guy performance too. Because at the back of my mind, I have intended something but it good to have 5th party opinion as well, since previously I had 3rd & 4th parties comments liow:p

Another bright side to look at... less than 60 days to go:)

No comments: