Is there anyone listen to me up there? I wonder:)
Very often, I will tell myself... Everything happens for a reason. And I'm sure hope the reason better be good. And the ultimate outcome is just peace & quiet that I am looking for. I dun think I am asking too much of that, unless someone up there think otherwise:p Or maybe I have not been a good boy? which in this case, I think otherwise:p
Whatever the case... the reality is such peace & quiet have not happen. At least not now (trying to be positive)... so again, I hope and I pray... just let me enjoy some peace & quiet from work for the next few months:)
Please~~~~~:p
Very often, I will tell myself... Everything happens for a reason. And I'm sure hope the reason better be good. And the ultimate outcome is just peace & quiet that I am looking for. I dun think I am asking too much of that, unless someone up there think otherwise:p Or maybe I have not been a good boy? which in this case, I think otherwise:p
Whatever the case... the reality is such peace & quiet have not happen. At least not now (trying to be positive)... so again, I hope and I pray... just let me enjoy some peace & quiet from work for the next few months:)
Please~~~~~:p
No comments:
Post a Comment