Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dilemma

Hahaha... can't help laughing at a friend of mine, whom is having a hard time currently making "wise" decision. (Sorry, Kat, can't help it:p)

Scene 1, Received a call today, got invited by a guy frnd to be his partner for the night, to attend to some product launch in one of the hottest spot in town this Friday.

Scene 2, Daddy & mummy coming to town and arriving on the same day afternoon. So ritual, suppose to go dinner with them the same night.

Scene 3, The usual routine to chat with bf via skype, on the same evening.

Like I say... from a man perspective, we are selfish, so I will choose to chat with bf, maybe possibly after dinner with parent. So skip the party:) However, another possible scenario IF condition permits. Go to dinner with parent, meet up your guy frnd at party place after that dinner and hope your bf understanding enough for u to skip the chat "routine":p

No worry, choice you made does not equate how you rank the importance of them in you, though I know u gals will think otherwise:) It just situational based decision cos I had been "ranked" behind some of these situational previously:p

No comments: