Been here for 1.5yr liow, and this is the 2nd time I am shifting my workplace. And it just got tougher each time because there are more and more stuff for me to shift. And this time round, I am not the only one shifting but together with me team, inclusive spares and engine. So it sort of some major movement.
The shifting today was pretty tedious, mix with a fair bit of chaos, less the shouting though:p Finally, manage to get all the furniture in and lay out properly. Got the phone & internet workings now though only wireless first. But I should get all networking done by tomorrow. Even that is completed there is still lack a bit of other stuffs, like printer, copier and fax machine.... With these, it will be beauty... in the office:p
Cos outside the office (which is a warehouse), it quite a bit of mess currently, with the engines and spares laying around. In view of the works going on today, I do not have any spare men to do the movement, so have decided to do it this Sat liow. Of cos, I would not expect to complete within one day, but I guess within a week... it all system goes:)
Am sure looking forward to that AND looking forward to our ROM, who I am pretty sure will have lot of shitty comments and highlight WHEN he din even bother to do anything here. Happily staying back in his office back there, sending email and raising my BP with those stupid stuff. Let just says... he is a email man, who sit there fires off email arrow and expect things to move. And when not... Question us:) my guys are fed up with him. ME??? I am cool:p
heehee....
The shifting today was pretty tedious, mix with a fair bit of chaos, less the shouting though:p Finally, manage to get all the furniture in and lay out properly. Got the phone & internet workings now though only wireless first. But I should get all networking done by tomorrow. Even that is completed there is still lack a bit of other stuffs, like printer, copier and fax machine.... With these, it will be beauty... in the office:p
Cos outside the office (which is a warehouse), it quite a bit of mess currently, with the engines and spares laying around. In view of the works going on today, I do not have any spare men to do the movement, so have decided to do it this Sat liow. Of cos, I would not expect to complete within one day, but I guess within a week... it all system goes:)
Am sure looking forward to that AND looking forward to our ROM, who I am pretty sure will have lot of shitty comments and highlight WHEN he din even bother to do anything here. Happily staying back in his office back there, sending email and raising my BP with those stupid stuff. Let just says... he is a email man, who sit there fires off email arrow and expect things to move. And when not... Question us:) my guys are fed up with him. ME??? I am cool:p
heehee....
No comments:
Post a Comment