Friday, August 14, 2009

Nights Out (Not by choice though)

Forced by circumstance, I did not return to my apartment last night. Maybe it me for failing to look out for any additional directional sign, as I blindly follows through the main one and end up in some shitty "desert", my car got stuck in the soft sand, resulted the rear tyre literally sunk more than half way into it.
Result of the overnight trench digging
Looking around for help is almost impossible, even when a supposed duty patrol guy came by, all he did was asking me a few questions...Why am I here, what am I doing, blar, blar, blar (stupid questions if I must say so). Eventually he just left without offering assistance. When I asked for help, he just mumbled something and went off.

Without immediate help available, I end up gotta stay overnight in the car. Luckily, I just had my petrol filled up, so running the engine through the night wasn't much a problem. And through the night, I had achieved quite a number of things... chat wif wifey (more like 10min of grumble bout my situation), A few good workout sessions (lifting/pushing car), enjoyed one of my "favorites" NS past time (trench/sand digging), connecting with friends (updating in FB with BB), etc, etc. That the bright side of the situation:)
Amount of sand I dug, using bare hand:p

What an eventful night and another refreshing experience in my stay here:p

No comments: