Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New role as a TM

Apart from my routine work and additional tasks that commonly falls on me. Lately, me also mentioned that I have becomes a consultant too... A marriage consultant:)

For someone who had only ROMed for 2yrs, I have an individual who is married for the past 13yrs, comes to me about everything and anything. This new role include listening to her grumble, from ranting about her partner to downright insult him... all these via sms and emails regularly. And once, a 2hours phone call. Today, she even request to see boss... Siao lah. Why would I want boss to involve in this sort of shit.

Now she insist of meeting someone, so guess I will just have to entertain her again this time round. Wondering what I will get to hear about the whole affair and how long it gonna take me:p

It a long long week ahead for me:p

No comments: