Approx 4+weeks to go and I will be on my way to Sg for about 2-3weeks(slightly ahead of my initial schedule). This time round it gonna be a busy trip, considering all the logistics and admin stuff that both me & wifey gotta work on it. Especially at this beginning stage (which is considered way too late), need to set most of the things correctly cos after this, wifey will be all on her own cos I will have to return to UAE once more.
And the next time I return, all I need to do is just to looks nice, feels good and be happy to go through my BIG day:p Am sure there isn't a lot of groom who can "enjoy" such privilege:p
Maybe before we start to get busy with the preparation, maybe I might just be back earlier than wifey, so can use those free time to meet up some of my frnds first. This might just allow me to catch up with some of them b4 wifey is back with me, and we start off our busy schedule.
So key things now... need to plan who to meet first and possibly a time table to meet the rest of the frnds as well. Of cos, will also need to plan what are the things I want my guys to achieve while I'm away:)
So looking forward to 21 Sep:)
And the next time I return, all I need to do is just to looks nice, feels good and be happy to go through my BIG day:p Am sure there isn't a lot of groom who can "enjoy" such privilege:p
Maybe before we start to get busy with the preparation, maybe I might just be back earlier than wifey, so can use those free time to meet up some of my frnds first. This might just allow me to catch up with some of them b4 wifey is back with me, and we start off our busy schedule.
So key things now... need to plan who to meet first and possibly a time table to meet the rest of the frnds as well. Of cos, will also need to plan what are the things I want my guys to achieve while I'm away:)
So looking forward to 21 Sep:)
No comments:
Post a Comment