Had been back for 3 days and met up a couple of frnds. Ease a bit of my craving during the first 3 days, which I will need to stop pretty soon, especially due to the need for photo shoot within the nxt 2 weeks. Of cos, I am not too worry about keeping in shape based on the following reasons....
1. Round is a shape, so no problem
2. The beauty of modern technology... Adobe Photoshop
3. I still have 3 months to change my shape:)
Will be making a trip to Batam and hopefully Hatyai over the next few days as well. So while I'm on leave, I have been asked by boss to visit these places and some vessels. Not that I complain, but considering I have "nothing" to do as this moment, since wifey not back, so might as well make myself useful loh:) But die die must be back by Thursday, possibly before wifey return flight BUT if the unexpected happens, so bopian loh. See how wifey gonna take it liow:p
Side note... Been trying to contact wifey over the last few days but unsuccessful. Something I am not too bothered these days since I'm kinda used to it liow. So guess will have to wait till her return to talk to her once more.
1. Round is a shape, so no problem
2. The beauty of modern technology... Adobe Photoshop
3. I still have 3 months to change my shape:)
Will be making a trip to Batam and hopefully Hatyai over the next few days as well. So while I'm on leave, I have been asked by boss to visit these places and some vessels. Not that I complain, but considering I have "nothing" to do as this moment, since wifey not back, so might as well make myself useful loh:) But die die must be back by Thursday, possibly before wifey return flight BUT if the unexpected happens, so bopian loh. See how wifey gonna take it liow:p
Side note... Been trying to contact wifey over the last few days but unsuccessful. Something I am not too bothered these days since I'm kinda used to it liow. So guess will have to wait till her return to talk to her once more.
No comments:
Post a Comment