Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free & Easy tour

Something just popped into my head a while ago:) Suddenly, I have an urge to go for a short tour:p Not necessary with anyone, or in fact, be happy to go alone instead. Unless a particular frnd of mine is interested BUT again... not advisable to go with this frnd:p

Most of them would know where but in case u wonder, I am talking about... HOKKADIO!!!:)

Like I said previously, my entire family and wifey had been to some snowy place, less me. And I so want to feel the snowy thingy and I am now planning for it. No exact time line or schedule. But if I can make it, it might be possibly in Feb or Mar. The climate during this period range about 0 ~ -10deg.C, the kind of temp that goes perfectly well with the hot spring:p

Next... how can I execute it?:)

No comments: