1 week ago... Started the day in office, lunch with colleagues and met up an old-classmate for kopi as well. Then I had a great dinner spread of Bak-Kut Teh, Stew sea-cucumber & vege stuff, over at my in-laws place. Thereafter, ROC at home, together with wifey... what a simple & relax evening for me:)
1 week later... Today, started with a thorough clean up at my new apartment. Went to a vessel to oversee some repairs. Had a simple indon lunch onboard wif the skipper. Then proceed to office to tidy up some works, which is at this moment, still ongoing and doubt it will complete tonite:( Till now, I have no intention to go for dinner, cos no appetite and also going on diet as well:)
Came to blog just to have some forms of relaxation and hoping I can re-focus later:p
What a week of difference it makes!!!
1 week later... Today, started with a thorough clean up at my new apartment. Went to a vessel to oversee some repairs. Had a simple indon lunch onboard wif the skipper. Then proceed to office to tidy up some works, which is at this moment, still ongoing and doubt it will complete tonite:( Till now, I have no intention to go for dinner, cos no appetite and also going on diet as well:)
Came to blog just to have some forms of relaxation and hoping I can re-focus later:p
What a week of difference it makes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment