Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I had been threaten!!!

I had just been threatened!!! Someone want to kill me!!! Maybe they mean bash me up!!!

Well, here how it happens....

Last nite, went over to my colleague's apartment to sort out the contract issue. As it was pretty late and a very poor parking facility. So I had just parked my car behind some other cars who seem to have parked there for a while. Went up to the management office to sort out the parperwork and 30min later, I came down.

Saw a young guy (pretty BIG fellow) together with his gf (I think), when he turns to my direction. He questioned (or shouted) at me, if that my car. Seeing I had blocked his car, so I just goes on to apologize and run towards my car, since I am at fault mah. While he continues his shouting and verbal abusing, I just keeps my mouth shut and let him continue his nonsensical shouting.

Just when I got into my car and started the engine, and wow... damn drama, suddenly a car just came and block in front of me. And the driver came down, deliberately opened his door forcefully and slam into the side of my car (tot that a stupid act). And slap his hand onto my bonnet (another stupid act, I think:p). I suppose that is a friend of tat big fellow. Likewise comes out of all sort of verbal abuse, citing stupid, crazy, brainless, etc, etc, etc... To add on to these, he even threaten to kill me. Beats me up. Bash me. These are the sort of stuff he intend to do to me.

Surprisingly all these while, I just stare blankly at him. Wondering (or waiting) when he gonna throw his punch at me??? Didn't comments anything or retaliate in any way. Maybe thinking this is how these arrogant, rude, aggressive barbarians are, so no point argue with them.

What have I done to deserve these? Simply parked my car at the wrong place? if it other way round, don't think they gives a damn lah?

These really gives me a urge to call it a day. I have been viewed as low life here in this part of the world. There is no sense of respect given. Do I want to suck it and endure through this shit??? I know it got nothing to do with my work but these are the things that gets on my nerves as well!!!

Sounds like a good reason (or is it excuse)???

No comments: