Only been back for 2 miserable days but yet it feels like eternity:p I dragged myself out of bed today, on 2 occasions. First, me just got up, intended to leave the apt early, so had prep a simple sandwich. But the motivation dies off once I am done with the sandwich preparation, end up I return to bed. Dozed off for a short while, before I woke up again and laze around for another 30min b4 I actually go wash up and moves out.
It comes to a point that I have to drag myself to get out of the apt. Not sure if this is a case of simply homesick (or wifeysick) or so overwhelmed with the outstanding works that I just simply becoming numb and hope to shut myself out:p Am sure this cannot be a case of burnt-out, at least it not possible to happen just 2 days after returning from holiday:p
The only concern is my personal health. I do not want to end up gotten sick or worse of all, to got some irreversible sickness due to work and becomes a burden for others. I am seeing some live examples and I simply feels it not worth it!!!
Now, I am toying some thoughts...
Thoughts of re-consider my position now. Do I want to take that offer up?
Do I really want it? Do I really need it?
Can I survive back home without it?
What is the plan for me should I back out now and only to return 1 yr later, instead of 2?
What is the consequences?
No comments:
Post a Comment