Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back here...

The sense of regret arises the moment I walked past the custom here in the early morning. I began to ask myself if I had made a wrong decision. There was a chance for me to say "No" but somehow, maybe due to pride or to prevent leaving this place a bad reputation (since I have not complete what I set out to achieve initially), I had chose to extend my stay here.

For the past 7 hours, I have been trying hard to perk up myself. With those annoying mails and calls keep coming in that requires my immediate follow up, it just drains my energy away faster than desired. Especially considering I touched down here at 3+am, and arrived back in apt at 4+am. Then back in office at 8am, so I have not really recharged myself at all. And now going through all these, it just makes me feel even worse!!!

And these are just some daily things that I "thought" could have been done earlier rather than waiting for me, so I guess that speaks a lot of my tech supt, whom had been MIA for a while liow. Drastic measure is necessary and I will not hesitate to exercise it sooner rather than later.

Promised wifey that me must endure!!! So hopefully after this whining session, I can bring in my positive self soon.

No comments: