Though had somewhat an one week extension stay in Sg, but I am back in office. On top of it, there will be 3 days I will be out of town to Thailand. So in a way am wondering if it worth celebrating especially when I will be not be home with wifey. But must look on the bright side, at least there are some days I am at home.
Working in Sg and UAE makes a hell lot of different. While it may be just as stressful but I am much happier here since I get the necessary helpful support from colleagues and bosses. While over in UAE, I can only rely on 1 of my guy, whom has a fair bit of limitation in some aspect. Then the rest of my colleagues are..... sigh~~~.
Boss informed me of the potential hot seat I will sitting on soon, possibly at the turn of the year. And this hot seat is indeed very HOOOTTT!!! Expectation on me will be different. Result is of paramount importance. There is no room for failure. Cos if it fails, I am screwed!!! As some might wonders why I take it up then... well, for the simple 2 reasons....
1. I have some un-finish business to settle back there. Especially for something I am slowly setting up but yet to complete. So it sort of my personal target to complete it b4 I hand it over to someone else.
2. Simply career progression. It a hot seat, it something I can learn a lot out of it. It is something that will make or break my career advancement. So might as well make full use out of it:)
Now, I am getting ready for this hot seat and would be interesting to see how it will develop eventually. Especially from C and A:p.
Something random.... Songkhla... Here I come:)
Working in Sg and UAE makes a hell lot of different. While it may be just as stressful but I am much happier here since I get the necessary helpful support from colleagues and bosses. While over in UAE, I can only rely on 1 of my guy, whom has a fair bit of limitation in some aspect. Then the rest of my colleagues are..... sigh~~~.
Boss informed me of the potential hot seat I will sitting on soon, possibly at the turn of the year. And this hot seat is indeed very HOOOTTT!!! Expectation on me will be different. Result is of paramount importance. There is no room for failure. Cos if it fails, I am screwed!!! As some might wonders why I take it up then... well, for the simple 2 reasons....
1. I have some un-finish business to settle back there. Especially for something I am slowly setting up but yet to complete. So it sort of my personal target to complete it b4 I hand it over to someone else.
2. Simply career progression. It a hot seat, it something I can learn a lot out of it. It is something that will make or break my career advancement. So might as well make full use out of it:)
Now, I am getting ready for this hot seat and would be interesting to see how it will develop eventually. Especially from C and A:p.
Something random.... Songkhla... Here I come:)
No comments:
Post a Comment