Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Complaint!!!

Hahaha... me just got a complaint today. Not from external but internal. Citing that I have not kept this particular individual in the loop in managing certain event. So this individual had raised a complaint to our boss, indicated "it beyond toleration" and request open forum meeting to clear it out once our boss is back!!!

Then my boss responded... making it clear to ME that this particular dept is very important and act as a link to all, basically whatever issue...

Wah... me kena serious case liow!!!:p

Btw, prior to these mails, when the event took place, I have requested our counterparts to assist in certain area and I follow up with another relevant agency. I had not included this particular individual, cos I would think he is liaising with our counterpart there in another aspect while I am dealing it in another area. I am not doing investigation or interfere into their dept scope of work. I am just doing my follow up with other agency, someone you dun even f**king know who to look for over there.

So in conclusion... To hell with your complain!!! For all I care... *(&^@%*&@#(!@!!!

No comments: