Went to buy a bulky 29" CRT TV this evening and manage to get it connected. For the first time, in my almost 2 yr stays in UAE, I am watching TV program in my apartment. Hahaha...
Not being over drama, cos in the past, though I had a TV back in my previous apartment but I had never got it connected. So the TV had been left there and operated like 15min per month? Until I give it away to my guys for their new apartment. However, since I had moved to this new apartment, the owner had already signed up the package, so I am riding on it, together with the land line and internet.
And my first program for the nite... a dull EPL game between Brim vs ManC, that ends 0-0. But the later part of the evening TV program was more interesting, especially the taiwan variety show at Phoenix Stn, 我猜我猜我猜猜, which was a pleasant surprise for me as I didn't expect a Chinese program here:)
Now, I am looking forward to furnish up my place soonest cos currently, I had placed the TV on the floor and it not exactly the most comfy position to watch the TV, since I do not have sofa as well:p The absence of these major furniture was due to my failure in achieving my projected objective over the last wkend. So die die must do it this wkend liow:)
Not being over drama, cos in the past, though I had a TV back in my previous apartment but I had never got it connected. So the TV had been left there and operated like 15min per month? Until I give it away to my guys for their new apartment. However, since I had moved to this new apartment, the owner had already signed up the package, so I am riding on it, together with the land line and internet.
And my first program for the nite... a dull EPL game between Brim vs ManC, that ends 0-0. But the later part of the evening TV program was more interesting, especially the taiwan variety show at Phoenix Stn, 我猜我猜我猜猜, which was a pleasant surprise for me as I didn't expect a Chinese program here:)
Now, I am looking forward to furnish up my place soonest cos currently, I had placed the TV on the floor and it not exactly the most comfy position to watch the TV, since I do not have sofa as well:p The absence of these major furniture was due to my failure in achieving my projected objective over the last wkend. So die die must do it this wkend liow:)
No comments:
Post a Comment