Today, I received an interesting mail from someone indicated that I have blaming culture. I really wonder... When shit happens, as far as I can recall, I always try to resolve it. Never once I send a mail to them to screw them or firing at them and blame them. The firing part, only my guys kena. As till now, it don't happen regularly since shits suckz, din want my guys to have it too often. But tn the mail, in their opinion, it is me, my guys and my dept who is the cause of these problems.
Now, I am close... very very close to have a full blown explosion. I feels like telling those M****R F****R to wake up their F**king ideas. I feels like throwing the F**king chair at their head to tear it open and see what the F**k is inside there!!!
It had been a long long while since I last had my fit and back then, I recalled those who were in that room during my outburst, changed the opinion of me. Feels like shutting them off with one of this outburst!!!!
Now, I am close... very very close to have a full blown explosion. I feels like telling those M****R F****R to wake up their F**king ideas. I feels like throwing the F**king chair at their head to tear it open and see what the F**k is inside there!!!
It had been a long long while since I last had my fit and back then, I recalled those who were in that room during my outburst, changed the opinion of me. Feels like shutting them off with one of this outburst!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment