Not sure if the boss is upset or disappointed with my performance or not? And to say I am not affected much with the recent internal audit is lying to myself. In fact, to be honest. I am very disappointed with myself, with my performance during the recent audit. I am not gonna point the fingers at anyone.
I got the support I need from Sg. I suppose to have the resources I need. I suppose to be able close out all those findings in time... BUT yet, sigh~~~~ This is by far my worst performance in all my years of audit I've been thru!!!
Ok, stop whining and now gotta moves on liow. I got 1 month to close out those findings. So during this period, I guess I will just have to learn to empower my guys to follow thru. I gotta be more critical towards the paperwork. No more trying to close out whatever gap all by myself. I only have 2 hands and I can only do these much. Gotta learn to have faith in the two guys I have with me liow.
I got the support I need from Sg. I suppose to have the resources I need. I suppose to be able close out all those findings in time... BUT yet, sigh~~~~ This is by far my worst performance in all my years of audit I've been thru!!!
Ok, stop whining and now gotta moves on liow. I got 1 month to close out those findings. So during this period, I guess I will just have to learn to empower my guys to follow thru. I gotta be more critical towards the paperwork. No more trying to close out whatever gap all by myself. I only have 2 hands and I can only do these much. Gotta learn to have faith in the two guys I have with me liow.
No comments:
Post a Comment