Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Naughty!!!

Today, I may had potentially made some enemies:p I am making life difficult for some people. For a start... I had rejected assistance requested to me. Or maybe not assistance? Since it was put in such a way that it is my responsibility. Hmmm... what the hell is that? I honestly don't think I should be doing her job since as far as scope of work is concern, it not my shit. In fact, it is out of courtesy, I helped. BUT no more Mr Nice Guy:)

Then I send out an email, questioning some fellows over some feedback I received from my guys, although his response is pretty much expected. So naturally, I just reverted that in order to improve the condition, I made some arrangement. An arrangement which I am very sure he would not be too keen of it. In fact, I will be expecting some response from him and his accomplice.

I know I am making things difficult for them. NO... I did not make it difficult for them. I should phrase it that I am making things the way it should be, by policy, by SOP. BUT don't think they would see it that way. In any case, I learnt that making things easy for them, had usually made things difficult for myself. So what is the point of helping them and screw up myself? At the end of the day, bosses look at result. If I don't produce the result, I am bad. So why help others??? And so, right now, I need to tidy up my own backyard first.

I will still help... BUT selectively:)

No comments: