Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shifting again...

I will need to shift again. I mean my office space, not the apartment.

After set up and settling down nicely at my new office, I was told to shift. Shift to the outside area where I will be together with the guys in order to make way for their dept to moves in together. I have no problem with them shifting in together or or me to shift out of this cosy table. I know the rational of this shift but I am damn TL and tak shiok wif how these f**kers benefit from doing nothing but criticizing during my initial set up. And now, happily making their way here.

On the side note, these f**ker's assistance who is staying in the apartment I have arranged for the mechanics and the boys are putting in some "weird" in-house rules. And this really got on my nerves liow. And he actually tot he owns the place?

Having the biggest room all by himself while my guys squeeze over the other room? WTF!!!

Complained when my guys return to apartment late at night after a long day in workshop?? WTH!!!

I will be looking forward to the next ops meeting, and possibly like to understand what is boss position regarding to all these arrangement!!! If I do not get any satisfactory answer, then to hell with all these BULLSHIT!!!

No comments: