This is the feeling. As much as I want to support the operational front of the vessels movement. But at times, I feels that the additional support or assistance rendered had sort of becoming my own department jobs.
My guys are feeling the stretch and had cited their unhappiness in it. It likes running errands for others who are paid to do the job. While I am trying to convince my guys to look on the operational front, but I feels that they are getting frustrated. Feels that I am not doing enough to protect them from doing all these unnecessary shits. One even comments that I am bowing toward the tyrant behavior and this resulted unnecessary strain between my guys and myself. I know they may be starting to see me as weak against this though they are still following my instruction.
I will be discussing with boss over this arrangement and if necessary, I may be out of this picture in future:)
My guys are feeling the stretch and had cited their unhappiness in it. It likes running errands for others who are paid to do the job. While I am trying to convince my guys to look on the operational front, but I feels that they are getting frustrated. Feels that I am not doing enough to protect them from doing all these unnecessary shits. One even comments that I am bowing toward the tyrant behavior and this resulted unnecessary strain between my guys and myself. I know they may be starting to see me as weak against this though they are still following my instruction.
I will be discussing with boss over this arrangement and if necessary, I may be out of this picture in future:)
No comments:
Post a Comment