Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to Reality

It had been a long long while since I last updated here. Primarily, due to my wedding prep and honeymoon that follows up then. Over the last 1 month, had been mixed with tiring, happy, upset but in short, Great!!! Hosted a fantastic wedding banquet, in my own opinion, where most of my invited & colleagues had turned up. Then went to enjoy the short honeymoon in HK and watched a not so spectacular firework countdown wif wifey. Then when I am back in Sg, had also made an effort to meet up with friends for catching up.

After this month break, I am back here once more as reality sets in earlier than desired... touched down this morning at 3+am and arrived at apt at bout 4+. Did not managed any form of rest as there are so many things that got into my head. Work, personal, wifey.... etc, etc. Dragged myself out of the bed at 7+ & proceed to office. Now kicked start my engine and full steam ahead for the next 5 months, until I return to Singapore once more for another short break.

Ok, shall keep it brief this time round & will give more update soon.

No comments: