No intention to update on the daily basis but since me now is back in apartment, downloading some 台湾青春偶像剧 so take some time to update some un-happening thingy for the day.
I still have close to a 1000 emails to be cleared but 3 long mtgs today took up a big chunk of my time. And apart from the mtg, I got a couple of 1-to-1 discussion with some guys on some interesting PR matters as well:p
Over the last 1 month, din noe what had happen since I had not been keeping track of the happening here since my BB did not work properly back home. Maybe could consider this as a valid reason (or most may consider excuses), but in any case, at least I dun have to read the mails while on the move. Especially when I am suppose to be pre-occupied with more important personal stuff (关系到我的终身幸福):p
The 1st mtg of the day is okay, got my guy to attend with me, taking the opportunity to update myself of the happenings since they had been the one that overseeing it all these whiles. Of cos, more update internally (within my own dept) at the 3rd mtg. So by now, I suppose I have clearer picture of the necessary follow up by the individual, though the SI are still not incline to follow up specific vessel allocation. Instead, they prefer to help out each other. Somehow, I find this not advisable since it upset the ownership of the vessel and accountability. Anyway, will need to push across the change to them slowly.
Most interesting meeting of the day is the 2nd one. Just to cut the story short... I need to improve soon:)
Okay... the 偶像剧 is almost done downloading liow. Time to relax again:)
I still have close to a 1000 emails to be cleared but 3 long mtgs today took up a big chunk of my time. And apart from the mtg, I got a couple of 1-to-1 discussion with some guys on some interesting PR matters as well:p
Over the last 1 month, din noe what had happen since I had not been keeping track of the happening here since my BB did not work properly back home. Maybe could consider this as a valid reason (or most may consider excuses), but in any case, at least I dun have to read the mails while on the move. Especially when I am suppose to be pre-occupied with more important personal stuff (关系到我的终身幸福):p
The 1st mtg of the day is okay, got my guy to attend with me, taking the opportunity to update myself of the happenings since they had been the one that overseeing it all these whiles. Of cos, more update internally (within my own dept) at the 3rd mtg. So by now, I suppose I have clearer picture of the necessary follow up by the individual, though the SI are still not incline to follow up specific vessel allocation. Instead, they prefer to help out each other. Somehow, I find this not advisable since it upset the ownership of the vessel and accountability. Anyway, will need to push across the change to them slowly.
Most interesting meeting of the day is the 2nd one. Just to cut the story short... I need to improve soon:)
Okay... the 偶像剧 is almost done downloading liow. Time to relax again:)
No comments:
Post a Comment