Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Attitude

This afternoon, got a call from my colleague. Apart from discussing some jobs on hand, he made an interesting comments... I got a young chap with an attitude. And I know who is he referring to:)

Well, indeed I need to talk to that young chap soon, real soon. Based on some of the observation I made over the last 2 months, I must say... it full of craps!!!

Tasked assigned not done. When asked, crappy lame excuse, in short, no initiative? Or not interested? When what I expect is some proactive-ness, not sure if I see it at all.

Well, coming 31 Jan, is a series of update of data that I expect submission. Let see how it goes. Prior to that, I will ask my colleague for more details and gather more info and see if there is a need to talk to him.

Sigh~~~我的命, 真的那么苦(咸)吗?

No comments: